T: +44 (0) 757 0977 282
Camilla is a Fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute and holds an upper second class degree in Engish Literature and Language from the University of Leeds, UK. She has significant experience in the incorporation and ongoing administration of exempt insurance and reinsurance companies and professional services firms in Bermuda. Camilla ensures her clients meet required statutory and regulatory standards of corporate governance in Bermuda which includes the maintenance of statutory books including minutes of board and shareholder meetings, register of members, register of directors and officers, attending to share transfers and issuance, monitoring of changes to relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and liaising with associated service providers and regulatory authorities in Bermuda.
Camilla has particular experience in :
- Administering companies in the insurance / captive industry including segregated account, management and brokerage companies, including the maintenance of statutory records.
- Organising, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Banking related client services.
- Incorporating companies in Bermuda including insurance, local and companies limited by guarantee.
- Continuing companies into Bermuda from other jurisdictions including Barbados and the Cayman Islands.
- Preparing consents in connection with major transactional step plans.
- Advising Boards on corporate governance related matters.
- Providing support to Bermuda legal entities in preparing legal documents and acting as a liaison with legal advisors.
- Members’ voluntary liquidations.
- Compliance verification.