T: +1 (441) 294-0133
Precious joined ASW Law in 2020 as a pupil. During her legal training with ASW Law, Precious spent time in all departments of the firm, providing her with a unique and broad exposure to (re)insurance and commercial law across the full spectrum of corporate, insolvency and litigation.
Having now qualified as a Bermuda Barrister and Attorney, Precious’ focus is on litigation and insolvency matters.
In addition to English, Precious can speak Spanish.
- Barrister and Attorney, Bermuda (2022)
- Restructuring Insolvency Specialist Association
- INSOL International
- University of Buckingham, LLB (Honours) Law (2018)
- University of Buckingham, LLM International Commercial Law (2019)
- BPP, Legal Practice Course (Distinction) (2020)